- This event has passed.
2022 VCS Annual Conference – Norfolk, Virginia
October 13 - October 15
Please join PetDx at the Veterinary Cancer Society Annual Conference in Norfolk, Virginia.
Exhibit Hall Booth #48
Please visit the PetDx team at our booth during one of the session breaks. We’d love to talk with you about our CANDiD Study, the peer-reviewed clinical validation of our OncoK9 test that was published in PLOS ONE in April 2022. In addition, you may be interested in learning more about our Clinical Studies. There will be some fun giveaway items at the booth as well.
- Date: Fri, Oct 14 @ 8:00 am ET
- Panel Discussion: “Options & Evidence: Novel Diagnostics”
- PetDx Participant: Dr. Andi Flory, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology)
- Date: Fri, Oct 14 @ 2:45 pm ET
- 15-min Presentation: “Applications for NGS-based liquid biopsy for canine lymphoma”
- PetDx Presenter: Dr. Angela McCleary-Wheeler, PhD, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology)
- Date: Sat, Oct 15 @ 7:00 am ET
- Sponsored Breakfast: “PetDx clinical laboratory experience with OncoK9”
- PetDx Presenter: Dr. Andi Flory, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology)
- Date: Sat, Oct 15 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
- Poster Presentation: “Liquid biopsy for the evaluation of canine mast cell tumors based on extent of disease”
- PetDx Presenter: Dr. Ashley Phelps-Dunn, DVM