- This event has passed.
2022 DVM360 Fetch – Kansas City, MO
August 25, 2022 - August 28, 2022
Please join PetDx at DVM360 Fetch 2022 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Exhibit Hall Booth #1419
- August 26, 2022 – 10:15 am – 6:30 pm CDT
- August 27, 2022 – 10:15 am – 6:30 pm CDT
- August 28, 2022 – 10:15 am – 1:30 pm CDT
2nd Annual Veterinary Heroes Gala
The 2022 Veterinary Hero award in oncology will be awarded to PetDx Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Andi Flory, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology).
- Date/Time: August 25, 2022 – 6:00 pm CDT
- Location: Basie Ballroom at Kansas City Convention Center
Continuing Education Session
- Date/Time: August 26, 2022 – 1:30 pm CDT
- Speaker: PetDx Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Andi Flory, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology)
- Title: Cancer Detection In 2022: Can A Blood Test Really Find Cancer?
- Description: At its most fundamental level, cancer is a disease of the genome, meaning it is caused by alterations in DNA. This session will discuss a novel test to detect genomic alterations in the blood of dogs who have cancer, and how this test may be used as an innovative screening tool. A detailed review of the clinical validation of this next-generation sequencing-based “liquid biopsy” technology will be provided, along with a review of data from similar testing that is clinically available for use in human oncology patients.